Redmi Y1 Features:
Here are the details of Redmi Y1. It’s features,price, pros and cons.
- 13MP primary camera with 5 element lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF supported and 16MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 267 ppi pixel density
- Android v7.1.2 Nougat operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3080mAH lithium-polymer battery
REDMI Y1 PROS
1. Great Selfie Camera
2. The Power of MIUI 9
3. Dedicated Slot for Memory Card
4. Gorilla Glass Protection
5. Universal Remote IR Sensor
REDMI Y1 CONS
1. Still on Micro USB
2. No Quick Charge
3. No Backlit Buttons
4. No NFC (Near Field Communication (NFC)
5. No Revolutionary Design
Overall, the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is a decent phone with a good battery life and a decent processor (considering the price), the newest version of the user interface, and an incredible front camera with flash.
However, the design isn’t anything out of ordinary. In the process of making this phone affordable, Xiaomi has cut many corners — be it excluding the universal USB standard or the NFC. However, it ultimately boils down to how what purpose the phone serves you.